10TH YPFDJ & PFDJ-II CONFERENCE WASHINGTON D.C. AUG 28 - SEPT 1

From: YPFDJ & PFDJ-II NA Conference Planning Committee <ypfdjnaconference2014_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 22:44:47 -0400

Merhaba -

On behalf of the 2014 YPFDJ & PFDJ-II Conference Organizing Committee, we
hope this letter finds you well.

After nine national conferences and nine years of YPFDJ in North America,
we are soon approaching the 10th Annual North America YPFDJ & PFDJ-II
Conference. It will be held *Thursday, August 28 - Monday, September 1,
2014 *in Washington, D.C. We hope each and every one of you will join us in
marking this historic occasion in our organization!

*This year's conference will feature special guest speakers, customized
programming specifically for HIDRI, YPFDJ & PFDJ-II, NACC restructuring and
elections, commemoration of the 20th anniversary of Sawa Education and
Training Center, and so much more! *

Please see attached conference flyer and register now at YoungPFDJ.org

   - Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: _at_YPFDJNA
   - And like us on Facebook:
   https://www.facebook.com/pages/10th-Annual-North-America-YPFDJ-PFDJ-II-Conference/1566412996917433

Thank You,

*10th Annual North America YPFDJ & PFDJ-II Conference Organizing Committee *

2014_YPFDJ_NA_Conference_Flyer.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: 2014_YPFDJ_NA_Conference_Flyer.jpg)