ኣብ ሽክና ርእሲ እቶም ኣብ ጽንኩር ኩነታት ተፍቲኖም ዝወደቑን መወልቶምን “ስነ-ስርዓት ቀብሪ ቅዋም 1997 ተፈጺሙ” ፈነዉ ሬድዮ ኣዳል….

From: Aklilu Abraham <adalvoice_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 17:14:48 +0000

​ፈነዉ ሬድዮ ኣዳል”ንምስማዕ ኣብዚ Links ጠዉቑ - <http://goog_808377786/>
https://adalvoice.wordpress.com/

Technical information to "Adal Voice Radio" listeners..
It has come to our attention that our listeners have been having problems
when trying to listen to
Adal Voice Radio when they try to playback programmes while logged in to
Dahai website.
This is due to a conflict created in the audio when using this connection.
Solution
We advise all our listeners to access the programme directly from the Adal
Voice Radio site.
Do this by opening a new window to www.adalvoice.org.uk and play the
programme from there.
We hope you enjoy listening to Adal Voice Radio.
Thank you to listeners everywhere who let us know of this problem, your
help was of enormous help.

HAPPY LISTENING
from the Adal Voice Team

4175247REBaWAxO14.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: 4175247REBaWAxO14.jpg)