Re: Indepthafrica.com: Documentary: Adopted Ethiopian Children Homeless in America

From: Adiam Berhane <adiam7_at_comcast.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 17:38:12 -0500

I don't understand why is this here with the message about well minded Ethiopians? This was clearly written by someone in their community for their community. When presenting this to Eritreans, the latter part of the statement should be omitted. I have enough of a problem in differentiating us to the world, I don't need to do with my own people.
Best,

Adiam

Sent from my iPad