MgAfrica.com: Africa's failure to stand up for itself leads rest of world to despise it and its people - Graca Machel

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 16:35:04 +0100

AFRICA'S FAILURE TO STAND UP FOR ITSELF LEADS REST OF WORLD TO DESPISE IT
AND ITS PEOPLE - GRACA MACHEL
Johann Barnard
22 Dec 2014 14:11

Africa can't be at the big table if we are still children, and every time we
have a challenge we go out and beg as if we haven't grown up - Okeahalam

Graca Machel. BELOW panel (L-R): Moderator Nozipho Mbanjwa; Shabodien
country director ActionAid, Prof. Richards Wits University', Machel, Dr
Coovadia KPMG Healthcare Markets; Makhubele, Black Management Forum; Dr
Okeahalam, AGH Capital Group.

THE Ebola outbreak in West Africa-by far the worst on record of the tropical
fever-has killed around 5,500 out of 15,351 cases according to the World
Health Organisation (WHO).
It is perhaps not surprising then that very serious soul-searching and plain
speaking are beginning to come out of leading African public

Read it in PDF attachment below.
Berhane