(PRNewswire)​Nevsun Increases Quarterly Dividend by 14%

From: Biniam Tekle <biniamt_at_dehai.org_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 22:57:58 -0500

​​
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nevsun-increases-quarterly-dividend-by-14-285850641.html

​​
Nevsun Increases Quarterly Dividend by 14%

VANCOUVER, Dec. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Nevsun Resources Ltd. (TSX:NSU)
(NYSE MKT: NSU) (Nevsun or the Company) is pleased to advise that its Board
of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of US$0.04 per common
share (US$0.16 per common share annually), an increase of 14% from prior
quarters. The dividend is payable on January 15, 2015, to shareholders of
record as of the close of business on December 31, 2014.

This dividend qualifies as an 'eligible dividend' for Canadian income tax
purposes.

CEO Cliff Davis stated "This is the fourth time we have increased the
dividend rate since commercial production in 2011. Our willingness to
increase our dividend even in the current metals' price environment is
based on our confidence in the long term profitability of the Bisha Mine."

About Nevsun Resources Ltd.

Nevsun Resources Ltd. is a Vancouver-based mining company with an operating
mine in Eritrea. Nevsun's 60%-owned Bisha Mine commenced commercial copper
concentrate production in December 2013 and ranks as one of the highest
grade open pit copper mines in the world. Nevsun has a strong balance
sheet and future cash flows to grow shareholder value through exploration
at Bisha and acquisition of additional mining assets.

NEVSUN RESOURCES LTD.

"Cliff T. Davis"

Cliff T. Davis
President & Chief Executive Officer