Please Post

From: Tesfa Gebremedhin <Tesfa.Gebremedhin_at_mail.wvu.edu_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:39:28 +0000

CHRISTMAS
Mother Camel would like to talk to you about your Christmas and New Year.
Please read the message with interest and sincerity for its full understanding.

Dear Members of the Human Race,
When Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of King Herod, three wise men ridding on the back of decorated Camels, guided by a bright light of the star from the sky, came to pay respect and honor the birth of Little Jesus, the son of God. Though Jesus didn't ride on a camel's back, those precious gifts delivered by the wise men to Little Jesus were brought from the Far East to Bethlehem on the back of humble camels, who happened to be my ancestors. We, humble camels, are still sincere and loyal in serving the human race. We share with dignity and respect the same unbearable human burden and senseless treatment with our cousins - horses, mules, donkeys, and cattle. We co-exist in peace and harmony even with our distant relatives and friends, the so-called wild animals. We don't have any grudge or animosity among ourselves in our animal kingdom. Humans have plenty of opportunity to learn decency and etiquette from the rest of us animals.
[http://www.luxoindia.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/camel-safari-thar-desert.jpg]
Humans! For your own benefit, I would like to encourage you that you make peace among yourselves. As Archbishop Tutu said, "If you want peace you don't talk to your friends, you talk to your enemies." Your Holy Bible even says, "If you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive your trespasses, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." Since humans boldly claim that they are smarter than the rest of us, it may sound awkward to you to receive moral tips from a humble Camel, but it is evident that the most important and precious thing in life is to learn how to give out love to others and to let love come into you from others. Life never has been and never will be joyful and wonderful without receiving love from others and giving love to others. Life is really simple and flows forward peacefully in its natural course, but humans insist on making it complicated and convert it into a tragedy by creating enmity and animosity among themselves. All you need through your Christ in life is to seek and find that missing love and peace in your inner selves. In your search for love and peace, your Jesus Christ encourages you by saying, "where two or three believers are gathered together and make peace among themselves, there am I in the midst of them." As Camels of wisdom also say, "Life is too short; it takes a minute to find special friends, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love and respect them, but an entire life to forget them." Never forget your friends, just call them this Holiday season and tell them that you love them very much. You lose nothing when you keep in touch with your friends and relatives, but you gain plenty of love and friendship in return. There is more than enough love and kindness in this world for everyone to share and to enjoy life in peace and harmony. Thus, I, Mother Camel, wish you to have a Holiday Season full of joy and Happiness and a New Year of Peace and Prosperity.. God Bless You.
Sincerely.
Mother Camel from the Animal Kingdom
From:Dr. Tesfa G. Gebremedhin,

image001.jpg