Minnesota Community Dinner Dec. 20th _at_ 5:00pm

From: Essey A. <essey001_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 17:30:45 -0600

The Eritrean Community Center of Minnesota is hosting its monthly community
dinner on December 20th at 5:00pm. The community center cordially invites
all Eritreans and friends of Eritrea to join us as we celebrate the holiday
season the Eritrean way.

On this occasion, we will have tea and snacks available for everyone
followed by discussions on current events and issues that are relevant to
our community and Eritrea in general. Afterwards we will have a social hour.

As usual, we encourage for anyone to bring food to share. Kids and youth of
all ages are welcome.

See you at the event,

Eritrean Community Center of Minnesota