Madote.com - Eritrean human trafficking caught & imprisoned in Italy

From: Alemseged Makonnen <eyeru_a_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 18:09:11 +0000

As I have suspected all along and have pointed out in my Video titled “Isayas & Eritrea Are Inseparable_No3” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8SISpM3SOg , here is a crystal clear evidence posted at madote.com a clear evidence 11 Eritreans had been apprehended and were imprisoned charged with human trafficking. The one who is responsible for the mass drowning of our youth is also imprisoned. It is quite understood that these 11 Eritrean imprison did not work alone by themselves. But I am quite sure they carried out their crime with support and guidance of the so called oppositions, spearheaded by Meron & Cherum. Thanks be to the Almighty God at last the truth has come out. Here is the link and see for yourself. http://www.madote.com/2014/12/italy-police-bust-eritrean-people.html