Minister ” Osman Saleh” at the EU-Horn of Africa Ministerial Conferenceon Migration and Human trafficking in Rome | CyberAdal أدال الفضائية

From: Ibrahim Idris Suliman <eboeri30_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 20:50:41 -0700

https://cyberadal.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/minister-osman-saleh-at-the-eu-horn-of-africa-ministerial-conferenceon-migration-and-human-trafficking-in-rome/

The minster said to the world community:
" We in Eritrea are determined, and are already taking appropriate action,
to develop the political, economic, social and cultural environment that
would provide opportunities for our young people to live and thrive in
their own country. We are engaged in a sustained and promising effort to
transform our economy and develop our human resources, specially the
education, health, skills, fortitude and initiative of our youth. We have a
specific program to bring tangible change in the lives of our people within
three to five years, positive change which will also have a significant
impact on current migration patterns.
"

Ibrahim I. Suliman

596.jpg