Fwd: (CAP) Eritrean American running for Secretary of State in Colorado

From: Ibrahim Idris Suliman <eboeri30_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:17:26 -0700

Ibrahim I. Suliman
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Ibrahim Idris Suliman" <eboeri30_at_gmail.com>
Date: Oct 27, 2014 1:13 PM
Subject: (CAP) Eritrean Americans running for Secretary of State in Colorado
To: "dehai-news_at_dehai.org" <Dehai-news_at_dehai.org>

http://www.joeneguseforcolorado.com

My faith in democracy and the promise of the American Dream have been
shaped by my family’s journey to this country. As a first-generation
American, I have been driven all my life to give back to our community,
state and country because each has given my family and me so much. My
parents fled a war-torn country in east-Africa over 30 years ago and
eventually settled in Highlands Ranch, where my sister and I were raised.
As hard-working naturalized citizens, they have never forgotten or taken
for granted the freedom and opportunity this country gave them and their
children.

Their experience motivated me to be an active participant in our democracy
at an early age, and to give back through public service. I’ve been honored
to do just that as an attorney, public servant, and elected member of the
CU Board of Regents, and it is why I am running for Secretary of State of
Colorado.

All Colorado citizens have a stake in the direction of our state and each
of our voices is important. As Secretary of State I will work to return
integrity, transparency, and accountability to the office. Elections are
the foundation of a representative government and are too important to be
the victim of partisan games. I will work to ensure that all eligible
voters can cast their vote and claim their stake in our state’s prosperous
future.

As a business attorney, I also recognize the importance of having a vibrant
and positive climate for businesses, small and large, and I pledge to work
to ensure that all who want to create a start-up business in our state can.

By streamlining and cutting the red tape, utilizing and implementing
cutting edge technological tools, and adopting the best practices of our
peers near and far, I know we can make Colorado one of the best states to
start and run a business.

I hope you will join my campaign. Together we can ensure that every
Coloradan can participate in our wonderful democracy and that Colorado will
continue to be a unique destination for innovation, civic engagement, and
adventure.

Thank you,

Joe Neguse

Ibrahim I. Suliman

IMG_20141027_124753.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: IMG_20141027_124753.jpg)

1522086_307774042723757_5625807929348877256_n__1_.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: 1522086_307774042723757_5625807929348877256_n__1_.jpg)

IMG_5041-270x189.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: IMG_5041-270x189.jpg)