Globalresearch.ca: New Rules or a Game without Rules: "We Need a New Global Consensus of Responsible Powers". Vladimir Putin

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 15:20:59 +0100

New Rules or a Game without Rules: "We Need a New Global Consensus of
Responsible Powers". Vladimir Putin

Watch the conversation Video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F9pQcqPdKo

By <http://www.globalresearch.ca/author/vladimir-putin> President Vladimir
Putin

Global Research, October 26, 2014

We are publishing full text of today's address of the Russian President
Vladimir Putin to the members of <http://valdaiclub.com/> Vaidai
International Discussion Club. This year the main topic of the event was The
World Order: New Rules or No Rules?

Colleagues, ladies and gentlemen, friends, it is a pleasure to welcome you
to the XI meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club.

It was mentioned already that the club has new co-organisers this year. They
include Russian non-governmental organisations, expert groups and leading
universities. The idea was also raised of broadening the discussions to
include not just issues related to Russia itself but also global politics
and the economy.

I hope that these changes in organisation and content will bolster the
club's influence as a leading discussion and expert forum. At the same time,
I hope the 'Valdai spirit' will remain - this free and open atmosphere and
chance to express all manner of very different and frank opinions......

Read it in PDF attachment below:

putin04

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)