Gebru Asrat is intentionally misleading the Ethiopians

From: peter tsegay <sunglassoptique_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 08:46:10 -0700

Dear Administrators,

I am sending again my file to be posted onto Dehai and Erigazette.Org the same file that was sent on October 11, 2014.
This is to undo the mistaken image attached to my article that was posted on Dehai and Erigazatte.org on October 8, 2014 (which Dehai October 8 has been delited but theErigazatte.Org of October 8th is is still up with the wrong image and is damaging to my literal writing).
Now I am requesting youto post up today on both Dehai and Earogazatte.org with my correct image of me with the correct attachment.

Thank you

Yemane Tsegay