RE: Request for Corrective Action

From: peter tsegay <sunglassoptique_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 18:36:04 -0700

October 13, 2014 Dear Dehai Administrators’. I am writing to the Dehai Administrators and to the attention of Berhane Habtemariam. The message of this letter is about my article sent to you on October 3, 2014 via e-mail to be posted onto Dehai under the title “Gebru Asrat is intentionally Misleading the Ethiopians about Eritrea” without a pictorial image of me. What happened next is you posted the article on Dehai and Erigazettet.org, on October 8, 2014 with an incorrect picture. Any reader of my article now thinks that the author of the article is the man whose image appeared with my article instead of me. By doing so you put me in a false light which is in legal term it is called (the arrangement of materials or photographs to give false impression). All the readers, due to Human Factors capability and limitation of human being are the first thing that will resonate in their mind is the picture instead the name of the author’s name. I even tried to inform you via an e-mail that you placed me in a false light in reference to my article and request for corrective action, but no corrective action occurred. Please refer to the Dehai listing on October 8, 2014 posted on Dehai and Erigazettet.org, see the picture of the man who is identified with my article. Therefore what you did up to this hour can be legally interpreted as a “false light invasion of my privacy”. Please do the right thing and correct it. Everything what you advised me has been done and e-mailed to you on Oct 11 at 11:21 AM. Thank you, Yemane Tsegay