Madote.com: The Axis of Evil - Elias, Gebru, Obama and the Eritrean Treason Mafia

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 12:48:03 +0200

 <http://www.madote.com/2014/10/the-axis-of-evil-elias-gebru-obama-and.html>
The Axis of Evil - Elias, Gebru, Obama and the Eritrean Treason Mafia

By Hilal

Oct 3, 2014 | 12:18 AM

For more than two weeks, we have been entertained by the fairy tale stories
of Elias Kifle, the dual mentality and inferiority laden mindset of Gebru
Asrat, the cry for help and the desperation and hopelessness of the Eritrean
treason riff raffs and Obama's Kodak moment of shame -the meeting of like
minded imbeciles, Obama and his Weyane puppets, at the White House.

Outsmarted, outmaneuvered and outplayed by the Eritrean leadership and
people, the Eritrean enemies, detractors and traitors are spending their
midnight oils plotting, as their last resort, to stop the Eritrean national
development drive in its tracks. The rush for action is the result of their
realization that we are on the eve of the leap forward in all our national
development endeavors.

Elias Kifle represents the dying breed of the Neftegna cadres. They like to
sing "ye fiel wetete and zerf zerf" and want to return the wheel of history
backward to the past, dream of an Ethiopian empire dominated by the Amharas,
believe that they have a God given right to rule Ethiopia as they see it fit
and all the other subjects to be mere second class citizens.

They alienated themselves from the present day Ethiopian political realities
and have no understanding of its present day political dynamics, salivate
and dream about the Red Sea instead of focusing on the problems affecting
Ethiopia and its people today. These cyber warriors, arm chair politicians
and paper tigers are all self-centered ego maniacs and have nothing of value
to contribute to the Ethiopian struggle except much trumped up propaganda
pieces and tales full of much sound and fury signifying nothing.

Gebru Asrat is architect of the politics of hate and one of the authors of
the Tigray Manifesto. He is an ethnic supremacist, war criminal and a human
trafficking aficionado. His desire to unleash a Rwandan type genocide in our
region was averted by the wisdom and magnanimity of the Eritrean and
Ethiopian peoples. His speeches during border conflict were reflections of
his sick mind and reminiscent of the Rwandan Genocide.

Tigray is the epicenter of destabilization and malaise in Ethiopia. The
minority of a minority Tribal Junta ruling Ethiopia today is focused only
and only on the creation of Abay Tigray using the Ethiopian riches and
resources. The "emmie" Ethiopia cries are cover ups for their hidden
agendas. Gebru exemplifies best the Tribal Junta apparatchik's dual
mentality, inferiority laden mindset and habit of talking with forked tongue
and out of both sides of their mouth.

No one is fooled by their political machinations and shenanigans. They are
the same Tribal Junta disciples who are hell bent on silencing the political
voice of the Ethiopian nation by brute force and are on a mission to destroy
it using their medieval concepts of ethnic apartheid and Article 39.
Ethiopians have become aliens in their own homeland and everything and
anything Ethiopian is on the chopping block.

Treason is a disease that affects the mind, body and soul and leads to a
long, debilitating and agonizing death. Sadly, we have our own Eritrean
rotten apples and Benedict Arnolds. The Eritrean experience is littered with
these stinking political corpses who have none of Eritrea's best interest at
heart. These lost souls, sell outs, traitors, wet-pants, crusaders,
jihadists, regionalists, sectarian and garden variety criminals have a made
a pact with the devil by aligning themselves with all Eritrean enemies and
detractors to extinguish the Eritrean dream.

These hired mercenaries are the lowest of the low of the Eritrean
experience. They are committing inexcusable crimes against the proud nation
of Eritrea and its dignified people. The Dedebit and the Eritrean treason
mafias are the two sides of the same coin. Their metastasizing political
cancers should be surgically removed from the Eritrean and Ethiopian body
politic for the good of the two nations.

The axis of evil - the Eritrean treason riff raffs and their Weyane
sponsors- crimes against the Eritrean people have no comparisons in the
annals of world history. 85,000 Eritreans and Ethiopians of Eritrean origin
were deported a la Nazi style from Ethiopia. They were forced to cross
through mine infested frontlines during the border conflict.

3000 years old Eritrean Obelisks were destroyed a la the Taliban. Churches,
mosques, religious manuscripts and all standing structures and agricultural
fields and crops were destroyed, burned and rendered useless. 10,000
Tigrayans -men, women, children, priests, nuns and monks with their donkeys
and mules came to loot Eritrean belongings.

Above all, the most painful were the destruction of our Martyrs cemeteries
and throwing their sacred bones in an open field, splashing on the social
media the pictures of all our martyrs for cheap political gains and the rape
of our mothers. These heinous crimes will be always written on our hearts
and minds as a reminder that we have the duty and obligation to redouble our
efforts in hunting these war criminals and genociders and bringing them to
face the sweet sound of the Eritrean people's justice system. This isn't a
threat but a promise!

Obama has the dubious distinction of being the man who converted the Nobel
Peace Prize into the Nobel War Prize and the audacity of hope into the
audacity of hopelessness, fear, uncertainty and doubt and the MLK's dream
into a nightmare. For far too long, we had been disappointed by the
affirmative action and third rate black diplomats at the State Department.

The Horn of Africa region had been on the receiving end of the erroneous,
immoral, unjust, militaristic and adventurous policies of the US. Hence, the
region has become home to failed and failing states, a Killing Fields where
war, conflict, drought, famine , massacres and genocide of biblical
proportions are its defining characteristics. The governments in the region
are led by stooges and puppets of the US. Obama is the Crusader in Chief
despite his African heritage.

It's becoming crystal clear by the day that the correct and progressive
Eritrean policies and the beliefs, values and principles that made the
protracted and bitter armed struggle a success and are now used to build the
Eritrea of our dreams and worthy of our martyrs sacrifices are considered as
a threat to the US hegemonic drive and the one trillion worth NGO industry.
These makes Eritrea always in the eye of the storm and a threat of good
example.

If we rely on history as our guide though, the Eritrean camel is always on
the march despite the never ending barking of the mad dogs - the Eritrean
enemies, detractors and traitors. We have fought against all odds and
overcame insurmountable challenges to reach the Eritrean Promised Land.
Thus, these irrelevant political machinations and shenanigans and
chicaneries are NOT going to make the Eritrean people kneel down.

The birth of a strong, united, democratic, dynamic, assertive, self-reliant
Eritrea is a fait accompli. For friend and foe alike, Eritrea is rising from
the ashes like the Phoenix and is a force to be reckoned with. Her history,
values, principles and beliefs makes her the beacon of hope for all those
that are struggling for liberty, freedom, equality, justice, fairness and
human dignity.

<http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ksBYBlLdMWU/VC4wvTQx7oI/AAAAAAAAHAI/OEcp1PiMsrE/s
1600/Gebru%2BAsrat.jpg>
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ksBYBlLdMWU/VC4wvTQx7oI/AAAAAAAAHAI/OEcp1PiMsrE/s1
600/Gebru%2BAsrat.jpg

In a recent interview with VOA, Gebru Asrat, who was a former senior TPLF
official, said he doesn't recognize Eritrea's independence, and said
Eritrea's Red Sea coast belongs to Ethiopia.

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)