[dehai-news] In Memory of Dr. Ephrem Tekle

From: Dehai News <news.dehai_at_dehai.org_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 00:50:40 -0500

Dear Dehaiers,

Dehai-news, Dehai and DMB have been silent for 90 days because the unselfish and unmatched dedication that sustained them for most part of
their existence is no more with us. Dr. Ephrem passed away on November 11, 2013; he was only 57. He was a visionary compatriot with so many plans
and hopes for the betterment of Dehai. Unfortunately he will not be able to see them come true. As we all dedicate ourselves to continue Ephrem's legacy,
and work to ensure the realization of his vision we hope and pray to have a fraction of the patience, resilience and endurance he had for the service
of his people. We are certain we can count on the support of Dehaiers world wide. Ephrem had left a void in the hearts of all those of us who worked
with him in Dehai that no one can fill. In the same manner the Dehai archives will have a void of 90 days. Let them be a testament to his
exemplary service. May he rest in peace.

Please find information on Dr. Ephrem's memorial service here: http://dehai.org/EphremTekle/Ephrem-Memorial-Booklet.pdf
.