[dehai-news] A Conspiracy against Lampedusa tragedy victims?

From: Haile Abraham <haileab99_at_msn.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:12:59 -0400

Conspiracy is described in the dictionary as "unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot. "

From Obama, a US President to Ben Selam Khaled, a Tunisian human trafficker

So at the very top, we have a US president who cleary stated in his speech, "I recently renewed sanctions on some of the worst abusers, including North Korea and Eritrea. We’re partnering with groups that help women and children escape from the grip of their abusers and also helping other countries to setup their own, which means countries like Ethiopia are free to setup "Eritrean refugee camps" in Shimelab and Mai-Ayni, with a full financial and material support from UNHCR. According to some source "over 65,000 Eritrean refugees live in Ethiopia, spread across four refugee camps."

Ok, so from these camps, many Eriterans are systmatically forced to flee to Libya, Tunisa or Egypt only to fall in the hands of a yet another very treacherous group of Bedouins. "The refugees believe that many of those who are making the perilous journey via Libya and the Sahara Desert do so because the resettlement program in Ethiopian refugee camps is corrupt with many Ethiopians being given bogus refugee statuses that qualify them for resettlement opportunities and often they are prioritised over genuine refugees," said one observer.

The Beduins then "sell" these refugges to their foot-soldiers such as Ben Selam Khaled, a Tunisian Human Trafficker,þ who packs as many Eritrean as he can get (and of course, other country's refugees) and sails accross the Mediteranean to Lampedusa. The rest is history, but this man, Ben Selam Khaled, is going to walk free after killing almost one hundred Eritreans so he can do another round of reckless journey. Where is the accountabilty? If this is not a conspiracy against our people, then what is it?

Can someone please connect the dots?

Haile A.