Re: [dehai-news] Lampedusa - A case against President Obama?

From: Mengistab TSEGAYE <mengis_at_bell.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 20:19:47 -0400

Thank you for posting this information in fact I was looking for the same information
 to connect the dots. I am not sure what can be done legally against Obama or his Government.
 But for Eritreans who live in the state it might be worth while to bring this information to the attention of the Republican Party.

So all I am saying is we should explore both, legal avenue as well as the Political rout.
Thank you
Mengis
Sent from my iPad