[dehai-news] Melekti! Nkulu (A message in a bottle) from the experiences of Lemapdusa,Italy.

From: ERI USA <eritreanamerican_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 00:17:38 -0400

A selam Aleikum, Kemey kenikum ahwatn' ahatn,

I would like to share my sadness and anger about the loss of Eritrean lives
in an European sea shore. It is a very unfortunate situation. To all
Eritreans who love their country I am about to vent my anger and I would
like to share this note which I hope will go VIRAL. I want it to be known
that there is no question nor any type of second guessing when it comes to
feeling very sad and angry in regards to what has taken place before our
eyes in Italy. Now let me start out by asking a question. Why and how could
this happen to these Eritrean sons, daughters, brothers, sisters and even
in some cases young mothers and fathers. I also would like to say that this
applies to all the other nationalities who lost their lives as there are
many who were from other African countries including our neighbors.

A Short introduction;

This whole mess started when the struggle to destroy the ERITREAN identity
became an agenda for the west and especially Britain and USA. The Eritrean
struggle started and as a result of the evil deeds and crimes that were
committed against the Eritrean people, the single most DYNAMIC movement for
freedom and emancipation from mental slavery started to bear fruit. In the
history of mankind there has never been another like the EPLF (Eritrean
Peoples Liberation Front). This organization and mobilization became so
strong that it helped to liberate Eritrea under some very difficult
circumstances. Today it's offsprings the PFDJ & YPFDJ are trying their best
to maintain a war economy that seems to be going on despite Eritrea's
resistance to many different attacks.

Why do the media continue to talk about Eritrea's internal issues which
does not apply to them at all instead of being vocal about the guarantors
of the Algiers peace agreement. Today Eritrea's sovereign territories are
occupied.

Eritrea-Ethiopia Boundary

Eritrea's boundary dispute with Ethiopia remains an imminent threat to the
tenuous peace between Eritrea and Ethiopia, and is symptomatic of the deep
divisions between them. The Eritrea-Ethiopia Boundary Commission (the
EEBC), was established by the Algiers Agreements which brought an end to
the 1998-2000 Ethiopia-Eritrea war. The EEBC’s mission was to define the
border between them.

Just like thousands of youth from around the world the migration of youth
is not a new phenomenon but created by design to steal intelligent young
minds into other countries. While the Eritrean government spent it's
resources to educate young people the west by sanctioning and choking the
Eritrean economy through many different avenues have forced the young to
seek ECONOMIC pilgrimage to other nations much more established than the
young ERITREA who is doing it alone.

However! I repeat despite the loss of these young people ERITREA will
continue to fight for it's independent stance towards building a stronger
economy and a better life for it's people. The true nature and stanch
resistance of the Eritrean people have been the secret ingredients behind
the success of past experiences. Eritreans have trespassed the worst of the
hostilities and continue to stand strong on our own grounds. No force will
hold us back from accomplishing lasting growth through our hard work.

What happened in Lempadusa, Italy this past weekend is one of the battles
we have faced and there will be more battles yet to come. When the greatest
nations on earth became successful they went through trials and
tribulations and ERITREA today in this horrible age of greed is paying a
heavy price including from her own selfish children who are involved in
human trafficking. The government is doing everything it can to catch those
who are involved in this non-traditional activity which stands against the
principles of our forefathers.

My dear brothers and sisters, Ahwatn ahatn, Bitsot kulukhum!

Watch for those opportunists who are confusing people as if the culprit of
this tragedy is the Eritrean Government and PFDJ. Some of you silent
hagerawyan also are falling into the enemy traps. Stop falling for their
foul agenda. The majority of Eritreans are fully aware that every ERITREAN
is accounted for and when it is said and done all Eritrean nationals will
be identified. They will get their proper burial and respect, because it is
within the culture of the Eritrean psyche to do such a usual deed. Let
alone now these acts of respect for the dead were practiced and preached
during the thirty year struggle. Something these new slaves of our enemy
never knew existed. All these who are crying foul and using the dead's
names in vain should be ashamed of themselves. They will never amount to
anything. The frustration is getting worse for them by the second. Their
masters are falling apart and even those Eritreans living in refugee camps
have figured them out and are revolting against their criminal activity.
Woyane is doomed to fail and fail very soon.

Please wake up and to steal a quote from the great African nationalist
Kwame Nkrumah and amend it to suit the Eritrean cause;

"A party and a nation are one and the same, namely: the People's Front for
Democracy and Justice is Eritrea and Eritrea is the People's Front for
Democracy and Justice." Like it or not it is the sole protector of the
nation and the foundation that will lay the ground for a better Eritrea.
Even if it has problems it was made to fix itself automatically.

Zelalemawi Zikri n'swatnan nkulom Ahwatnan' Ahatnan! May they rest in
peace. May god bless ERITREA and get rid of it's hate filled enemies who
can't comprehend the fact that it has withstood all attacks and continue to
do so today.

Let us be confident that our Government lead by none other than the great
African Issias Afwerki will clean out all the criminals including those
cells within the country that are engaged in human trafficking.

Meanwhile my last advise to all young Eritreans. DON'T LEAVE ERITREA unless
it is on a plane. I will never say don't leave if you have an opportunity
but always make sure your safety comes FIRST! Even when you get to your
final destination chances are your expectations are not what you may think
during these economic crises. Please don't risk your lives and take serious
measures to protect yourselves or you will end up being the laughing stock
of those criminals and the end result will be what happened in Italy.

May god be with all you ERITREANS! I plead and beg even if it is for a
short time stop leaving ERITREA and work hard to make a better life for
yourselves. It is a transition period for this young nation. Just because
you want to abandon her she ERITREA will not abandon you. I talk from
experience as I have lost family members who have been murdered, drowned
and more thinking the grass is greener on the other side.

Let us pray to allah/egzio

Kab fetena hidegena N' hagerna barikelna.