[dehai-news] HIDRI-DALLAS 2012-2013: Watch & Share

From: Fenan Russom <fenan.russom_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 20:11:57 -0500

*WATCH ME!!! HIDRI-DALLAS 2012-2013
Overview<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDPlf4vyGs4>
*

VISIT US AT
http://www.hidridallas.org
*
*"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working
together is success."*
* - Henry Ford*
With a new year comes a new beginning...
As we welcome our 23 new HIDRI members into our family, we would like to
also thank everyone who has supported and motivated us throughout
our journey. Our accomplishment is the combined effort of each and everyone
of you.

Thanks You
~Hidri Dallas~

--
"Be the change you want to see in the world.”
                                                   ~ Mahatma Gandhi~