[dehai-news] Eritrean woman operates top-rated day care in Chicago, Illinois

From: Esther L. Manewith <manewith_at_earthlink.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:09:01 -0700

EVEN BABIES START SCHOOL!
ROGERS PARK DAY CARE CENTER
WELCOMES NEWEST STUDENTS
"In today's world, even babies need to start school," says Azieb

Gebrihiiwet, Chief Executive Officer of Eyes On the Future Child Development Center, recently named one of the top five child care centers in Illinois. "Education should begin at the earliest age possible," she added.

Eyes on the Future, located at 6969 N. Ravenswood in Chicago's Rogers Park, recently welcomed more than 200 youngsters, ages 15 months to five years, to another exciting year of school.

"At Eyes On The Future, we set a personal goal for each child," Gebrihiiwet continued, "and we also set goals for parents and children to work on together. Working with parents is sometimes as important as working with the children.

"We believe that children are active learners who can best learn through appropriate play. They gain their knowledge through activities which are centered on moving, touching, seeing, hearing, smelling and even tasting! We encourage our children to experiment and explore in an environment that is safe, healthy and fun."

Eyes On The Future provides early care and education for children from fifteen months to five years of age and after-school care and curriculum for school children to age 12 and soon will begin serving infants as young as six weeks. It has been accredited by the National Association for Education of Young Children, a Professional organization which promotes excellence in early childhood education.

In addition to the Chicago Public Schools, it partners with Ounce of Prevention and the Child and Adult Food Care Program, playing a vital role in improving the quality of day care for children.

For further information please call Smret Smith at 773-260-0230.

For Immediate Release 9-13-13

For Further Information: Esther L. Manewith 773-274-6215 or manewith@earthlink.net