[dehai-news] Watch a video clip with a selective eritrean patriotic song

From: A. Makonnen <eyeru_a_at_centurylink.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 23:24:28 -0700

Here below is a Link to a Photo Video clip I created with a very selective
patriotic background songs. The photos are not mine, they belong to Hade
Linba Tour MN 2013 Salina Band & Hidri Dallas Chapter. Thus, taking this
opportunity I would like to request earnestly & ardently both Salina Band &
Hidri Dallas Chapter to accept my sincerest apology for taking the liberty
of copying photos to make the clip for common use. If Salina Band or Hidri
Dallas Chapter oppose what I did, please let me know and I will promptly
remove the clip from You Tube and subsequently destroy them all. Thank you.
Now, here below is the link and enjoy the clip.

 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1mF_dpaz_s&feature=youtu.be>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1mF_dpaz_s&feature=youtu.be