[dehai-news] Eritrean Mass Online Collaboration Project 2013 - Watch the Video Production

From: <hadeonehade_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 07:26:11 +0800

Hello Dehai,

We would greatly appreciate if you are able to share this art work that Eritrean youth across the globe have created.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDJFHjWVncY

The Eritrean Mass Online Music Collaboration Project of 2013 was a 5-month project to unite young Eritrean artists (musicians, vocalists, dancers, painters, photographers, artists) to perform an Eritrean song as they expose their talents to the world. And all completely over the internet! All these participants on this video have not met each other in person, which is what makes this project so remarkable. It shows that even just through a simple internet connection, we as Eritreans united together, no matter where we are living can work towards a common goal and do great things.

ERITREAN UNITY THROUGH ART!