[dehai-news] Another Hero: Woldemichael Ghebremariam

From: Dawit Ghebremedhin <dawitg123_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 18:13:58 -0700 (PDT)

Another Hero: Woldemichael Ghebremariam Gebremariam Eritrea has lost a big piece of our history. An iconic figure that was a founding father of our liberation movement.  Veteran Fighter Woldemichael Ghebremariam was someone who had a potent value to Eritreans. His accomplishments where essential not just from instigating the peak of the movement but delivering it to make a unified mindset that all our Eritreans have today. His accomplishments varied throughout his multiple jobs through his admiring career. He being a parental consultant and optimistic builder for the war was the most notified in terms of the value he has. Like many have said his value and work he has brought to the table are too hard to equate for many people. Obviously we have lost someone special. Somebody who will lay in our hearts forever. He is a dignified example of what a true Eritrean consists of. His personality very charming and so much more to find from this unique man but we cannot sit here and mourn about this unfortunate
 event. Veteran Fighter Woldemichael Ghebremariam has given us something that we could never ask for. He gave us a priceless repercussion from his work called an example. He has set the goal and the path for our new Eritrean generation. If we want to redeem this great man we have to take what he gave us and use it as a way of thanking what he has produced. An imperial setting for the new generation of Eritrea. He has set an example of the people that we need in order to empower Eritrea to a new level. Ghedim tegadalia  Woldemichael Ghebremariam ‘s work also gave us freedom. He was a monumental figure in the struggle and gave us freedom. Now we need to take this beautiful commodity and use it for the good. We have to enroll are young generation for new developments so we can refine ourselves. Ghedim tegadalia  Woldemichael Ghebremariam was optimistic. He gave a sense of hope, pride, and triumph. Things that have taken our dear Eritrea to freedom. He
 has shown us values that we praise a lot. Ghedim tegadalia  Woldemichael Ghebremariam should not be remembered us a heroic who died in an unfortunate sickness but he should be remembered as a man who gave us a priceless gift to unlock the true future of Eritrea. There is a man who I will always commemorate by what he gave me as a young Eritrean. A formula to lead Eritrea. May he rest in peace. Ghedim tegadalia Woldemichael Ghebremariam Glory to our martyrs! Awet Nihafash! Dawit D Ghebremedhin August 2013