[dehai-news] Condolence Message for Minister Woldenkeil Ghebremariam

From: <Etesfazghi_at_aol.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 14:54:33 -0400 (EDT)

We had bad news of loss of our effective minister who had a long vision for progress and development for eritrean people and national integrity. He had been devoted with all his capacity as profossional through engaging with all misiteries of eritrea and high delegation's global world day to day until his final days when we lost him. Respecting the power of the people and had never played game of fraud and corruption.

Historically he is one of the root ground rehabilitation the national commitment until yesterday we miss by his death. Our eritrean people will respect his contribution to national dedication and will remain as the top agenda to follow his dream by young generation to create individual national identity. Minister woldemicael is special individual minister and deeply passionate, gives his life to build strong nation through his deed a service for 52 years.

With great determination and national identity now we have the responsibility to put his statues in the central city of eritrea to reflects to our young generation to rush to speed their moral maturity for future eritrea as big picture for nationality honor.

Eritrea, independent with modern development and construction, rule of law for the people of eritrea for compensation for their standing with their government and waiting long for standard of living to shinning in every home through hard work and long term strategic planning stabilizing new modern factors to assisting and creation to eliminating unemployment life within the nation.

I would like to share my condolence to family of late minister, the eritrean people and entire wold wide for the loss of such dedicated root ground of the nation that exemplifies the true minister of the eritrean state.

Eyob tesfazghi
united kingdom