[dehai-news] Condolence message from Tesfamicael Yohannes on the late Minster Woldemicael Ghebermariam.

From: Tesfamicael Yohannes <tesfamicaelyohannes_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 21:11:39 +0200

Condolence message on the late Minster Woldemicael Ghebermariam.

It is huge lose for the Eritrean people to miss Minster Woldemicael
Ghebermariam veteran fighter for freedom and great contributor to the well
being and stability of Eritrea.
I feel deeply sorrow taking inconsideration that Eritrea is going to lose
experiences that could be transferred to the young generation.
I forward my condolence to the family, comrades and to the Eritrean people
in general.

God bless Eritrea

Tesfamicael Yohannes

Oslo, Norway