[dehai-news] Listen to Adal Voice Radio Show Sunday 28 July 2013

From: Aklilu Abraham <adalvoice_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 14:23:09 +0100

Adal Voice Eritreans, since 2004, has been presenting to Eritrean Diasporas
Great Britain and through out the world wide web to Eritrean Diasporas
across the world, programmings that include current affairs, Educational
and Health, Culture, Sport, Children s program and Viewers Opinion. Also,
it presents weekly based national and international news as well as
multi-cultural programs and music shows, crime prevention and Women and
Young people programs etc...Adal Voice Web Site information resource.
Cognizant of the fact that from time to time mistakes or errors may be
contained in our web and Radio We would like to apologize in advance and
encourage you to point it out to the web master at
adalvoice_at_googlemail.comWe assure you prompt reply and follow up of
your feed back. To listen Adal
voice: Radio Show Sunday 28 July 2013 Click link
http://adalvoice.wordpress.com/

[image: Inline image 1]

z9oO7aVEqxRp29.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: z9oO7aVEqxRp29.jpg)