[dehai-news] Shabait.com: I like to stand for the right of women

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 23:14:33 +0200

<http://www.shabait.com/articles/q-a-a/14222-i-like-to-stand-for-the-right-o
f-women> I like to stand for the right of women

Friday, 26 July 2013 10:19 | Written by Yishak yaried |
<http://www.shabait.com/articles/q-a-a/14222-i-like-to-stand-for-the-right-o
f-women?format=pdf> Beschreibung: PDF
<http://www.shabait.com/articles/q-a-a/14222-i-like-to-stand-for-the-right-o
f-women?tmpl=component&print=1&layout=default&page=> Beschreibung: Print
<http://www.shabait.com/component/mailto/?tmpl=component&link=0c98f4a677ae1a
bc222fd1bbbb4f2388ac83f813> Beschreibung: E-mail

Articles <http://www.shabait.com/component/content/section/1> - Q
<http://www.shabait.com/articles/q-a-a> & A

Q: Beschreibung:
http://www.shabait.com/images/stories/shabimages/july-26-qa.jpgCould you
please introduce yourself?

My name is Beilul Kibreab. I was born in 1988 in Arareb.

Q: So you were born in the field?

I lived for two years and half in Sahel. I came here to Asmara when Eritrea
was free. I stared my kindergarten school at Cathedral Kindergarten. I was
good through out my elementary and junior high school education.

Q: What about high school?

When I finished ninth grade I went to the US. There I continued my
education. And I had good results until I completed high school. I was also
able to join University College for I scored high marks.

Q: Did you have vision when you were a kid?

Starting from my early age I used to like helping people. I think that was
because I decided to join Medical School. I studied Biology during my first
year university education. While studying Biology I had the chance of taking
Psychology course. And unconsciously I loved Psychology. And I took
Psychology as my major course.

Q: How do you identify the major subject you are fit to carry on?

Sometimes your inner self tells you. And sometimes, if you have no
alternative you carry on with the subject you are taking.

Q: Did you end up your education with first degree?

I have master's degree. I was also working part time as consultant
especially of women in a hospital in Chicago.

Q: What do you mean when you say women's issues?

There were many women with different problems. You have to listen to their
problems and try to advise them.

Q: Why do you have special interest on women?

I like to stand for women's right. I like to listen to their problems and
try to help.

Q: Could we say you are feminist?

I am not. The meaning of feminist is not clearly identified.

Q: What women's problems do you entertain?

In America the main problem is domestic. Rape, emotional abuse and biting
women are the main ones.

Q: Are working here on women's issues?

I wish I could, but I am working here at the hospital and I entertain both
men and women. But I feel glad when more women come to visit me.

Q: Do you have many women customers?

Not many and I don't know why.

Q: What is your future plan?

I will be back to the US to continue my education for PHD. And after I
finish my education I will be back to my country and serve my people.

Good Luck!

Thank you!

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)