[dehai-news] (D.Westen) Bought the jersey proceeds oxen and donkeys

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 09:25:47 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.derwesten.de/staedte/nachrichten-aus-wetter-und-herdecke/fuer-den-trikot-erloes-ochsen-und-esel-gekauft-id8240218.html Bought the jersey proceeds oxen and donkeys 26.07.2013 17:51 | Clock Herdecke / weather. Having a fat thank you "for the great and unexpected support" will now log Kidan Zerm, chairman of the association "structure Eritrea," to speak. An original jersey of Real Madrid with the signatures of all players and one from BVB, also with the names of footballers, our newspaper had recently sold for their club. Long searched for words For a long time it took me to find words to express their gratitude, confessed to the Herdeckerin. After both teams had donated the jerseys to help their club. "It was to me a way similar to the 14-year Negisti from Eritrea who wrote the following words to their godparents in Germany: Even the famous writer William Shakespeare had the words are not enough to express my gratitude ... '" The players and their managers have thus once again shown that as the sport and wants to support humanitarian work and can. The jersey auction generated a revenue of € 1200, which was topped up by a private donation of 750 euros. With this money and other donations from the public in Herdecke, weather and environment Kidan Zerm went again last month in her northeast African country Eritrea. Animals are vital "I was able to help many families, particularly through the purchase of animals that are so vital to the people of Eritrea: oxen, donkeys, sheep, chickens and camels. They are practical foundations of our goal to help themselves, "says Kidan Zerm. And further: "Desperate were able to find hope again, such as Salem, who wanted to kill himself and now sees that life can still go on. Or the 15-year-old Tedros, who told me that his family of eight would starve if we buy this year no oxen. " For the children, they could buy school supplies and school uniforms. By the way are sometimes the only intact clothes that have children at all - and most importantly, they eliminate the visible social differences. Of course there was also jerseys to play football. Bullocks for field work Before their departure, they had a plan to help as many families as through purchase of donkeys, sheep or goats. "But saw Locally everything different, because many families needed most urgently an ox to edit their field, because the borrowing of oxen cost much. Thanks to the many helpful contributions from Herdecke, weather and environment, I was able to buy the necessary animal for the families and thus secure their future and the animals relieve the children also in the transport of water, wood and the like, which is necessary for life, "recounts the Herdeckerin. It adds support through the purchase of school supplies for learning and football shirts for the kids "even once can play with pride." Kidan bought a new ox Zerm during her visit to Eritrea for the needy Letina and their children. "With the oxen they can now edit their country. This ensures them grain for the whole year. And when they give the oxen once, then they may also buy from the money, what else do you need them all to life. " (Software translation)