[dehai-news] (SvD Sport) Bahta hopes World Cup race for Sweden

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 13:40:54 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.svd.se/sport/bahta-hoppas-vm-tavla-for-sverige_8370198.svd

Bahta hopes World Cup race for Sweden

Meraf Bahta won the 1,500 meters at Tuesday's Karlstad GP at a time, 4.12,63, she was less pleased with.

July 23, 2013 at 22:09, Updated: July 23, 2013 at 22:13

- I wanted to do 4:03, but that's okay. It was a bit cold and the body felt a little stiff, she says.

For the World Athletics Championships next month do the same, she has already passed the qualifying limit. If she will compete for Sweden hangs instead of the Migration Board. Last on Friday, the Authority shall give notice of Bahta born in Eritrea, the Swedish nationality.

- It's a bit nervous, I hope to get it. It would be fun to run the World Cup for the Swedish national team. It would be amazing, says Meraf Bahta.

If she gets a positive response is the World Cup door open.

- Purely sporting no obstacle then, says Swedish coach Karin Tower Klint.

Abeba Aregawi, with the world's best time this year, is already ready for the World Cup.

(Software translation)