[dehai-news] The opening ceremony of the biggest Eritrea festival in the Uk, will be broadcast live throughout the world.

From: Aklilu Abraham <adalvoice_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 15:19:50 +0100

The opening ceremony of the biggest Eritrea festival in the Uk, will be
broadcast live from *Adel* *voice *throug hout the world net from *temporary
radio Studio London* on the 13 of July 20013 from 10 am to 12 pm GMT. The
rest of the activities will be updated to all our listeners and readers
through our social network *Facebook*/ *twiter and Adal voice web, and Via
all Global Eritrean Media Network - **24 hours *with *news* and *reportage
fore - More Click link - *
*
http://adalvoice.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/the-opening-ceremony-of-the-biggest-eritrea-festival-in-the-uk-will-be-broadcast-live-from-adel-voice-throughout-the-world/
[image: Inline image 1]

oie_framed_it.png
(image/png attachment: oie_framed_it.png)