[dehai-news] Adal voice has Launched a NEW regular programme formed for the children by Samrawit aged 14…

From: Aklilu Abraham <adalvoice_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 14:56:57 +0100

*Our new children programme will be formed around heritage,culture but also
historical information. It will be a diversity of different topics which
will also help the children grow and learn as an Eritrean child, the
context will include story's with valuable lessons behind them but also
cultural information to make your child be confident about native country
and to be able to say 'i am from Eritrea and my country holds a lot of
beautiful history!' but even more i also hope that my programme with
support the children on be coming good citizens and achieve there life
goals*

*Samrawit - Adal voice children progamme presenter. - Fore More Ridng Clik
link - *
http://adalvoice.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/adal-voice-has-launched-a-new-regular-programme-formed-for-the-children-by-samrawit-aged-14/

[image: Inline image 1]
<http://adalvoice.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/adal-voice-has-launched-a-new-regular-programme-formed-for-the-children-by-samrawit-aged-14/>

301453171hLFQzBX.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: 301453171hLFQzBX.jpg)