[dehai-news] [LIVE STREAMING] - Development Seminar For June 28, 2013

From: Araia G. Ephrem <agephrem_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 02:07:15 -0700 (PDT)

Selam Dehai,
Please be alert that we would like to stream live our Development Seminar via a PalTalk social medium. We would like you to host our seminar live streaming via www.dehai.org. Our statistics from previous experience was that dehai.org registered a huge percentage of our world wide audience.

PLEASE NOTE THAT, THIS LINK IS EFFECTIVE JUNE 28, 2013 _at_3PM DC Time.

LIVE STREAMING: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/agephrem

God/Allah Bless Eritrea
Glory to Our Martyrs
Araia G.