[dehai-news] Metro Detroit gathered at the Southfield, Michigan Park to remember our falling heroes

From: Mengisteab Tesfamikael <mtesfam12_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 05:55:33 +0530

Remembering and Paying Tribute to Eretria’s Falling Heroes!
This past Saturday, June 22, 2013, the Eritrean Community in Metro Detroit gathered at the Southfield, Michigan Park to remember our falling heroes. We celebrated and acknowledged the wonderful gift we received from our martyrs
We were able to light the candle and celebrated the great legacy our martyrs have left behind for us. Every Eritrean enjoying the prosperity and peace in our homeland and abroad should reflect that without our heroes’ sacrifices, we would not have been where we are today.