[dehai-news] Kulu Dhri Hager

From: nabmic yih <nabmic04_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 19:54:24 -0700 (PDT)

Selam Dehai,

During our armed struggle, what the EPLF had successfully managed to create, use and cultivate as a means of megosagosi was Bahli W’db. Bahli in different scales was instrumental in depicting the truthfulness of our struggle, how bitter the circumstances were and that through Guayla [music] fighters could envision and be ready for the next engagements while Hafash was made to be aware and in-tune [YiQane] with the armed struggle.

Bahli as soft power was equally strong [if not stronger] when compared to other kfltat. Credit goes to all Martyred and alive, who selflessly participated in bahlawi mnQkaH and advanced the cause for our Freedom struggle. In the same vein, Robel Hailes’ song titled as Guayla has represented the role of Bahli during the armed struggle and that Eritrea’s Bahlawi celebrations are not meant for the sake of dancing, but as a means of a pedestal for future tasks. i

Bahli had its educational warning to the public [aslamay kstanai wedi kola dega – atewebrhan segid], its role in unearthing the dirty laundry of some weyTotat and seb-ekey gbri [Wedi TuKul]. Berhane Wedi Ghe, a member of the legendary Zeray Deres Band, has produced one such song to show how some self serving entities are hiding behind a computer screen and try to miss inform/dissuade some innocent hearts. Berhane’s’ theme stressed on the fact that everything that we do should be secondary to the country – Eritrea. Check it out on YouTube by entering “Kulu Dhri Hager”.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuodyATig9Q

Thanks,
Awet n’Hafash
michiel tewelde