"[dehai-news] Without our land we are not a people" -Interview with Mr Hadgu Okbamichael

From: Aklilu Abraham <adalvoice_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 00:24:47 +0100

*On the occasion The Eritrean Cultural Festival in the UK, July 13-14, 2013
at Lee Valley Leisure Complex Centre Edmonton N9 OA London United Kingdom. *

*We have lined up for you Extensive on a wide ranging issues with Mr
**hadgu okbamichel
the interview covered social, political and, other issues to listen
the interview click link *
**
*
http://adalvoice.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/listen-extensive-interview-on-a-wide-ranging-issues-with-mr-hadgu-okbamichel-adalvoice/
*
[image: Inline image 1]

161349215vfa7gdyintrvew.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: 161349215vfa7gdyintrvew.jpg)