[dehai-news] Facebook page dedicated for the well wishes for Consul General to Canada Mr. Semere Gebremariam........

From: Media Ypfdj Canada <media.ypfdjcanada_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 15:42:35 -0400

Some of the Great Wish on FB Page for Mr. Semere Gebremariam from across
the world...........'

*Filfil Solomuna*<https://www.facebook.com/filfil.solomuna?hc_location=stream>

His excellency Mr. Semere don't worry every Eritrean is Ambassador of his
country Eritrea is in good hand inside outside we will take care ourself
Fsha Russom <https://www.facebook.com/fsha.russom?hc_location=stream> Thank
for your service to the Eritrean commiunities in Canada. Well done you did
a great job. Mike Seium Pele
Junior<https://www.facebook.com/mike.seiumpelejunior?hc_location=stream>
Thank
you for your committed service and to quote ambassador Girma Asmerom during
a conversation with him if you are going to Eritrea you will be in a much
better place. Meanwhile please let these people in Canada understand that
"GOLD" is starting to change the dynamics of Eritrea and while the the
independent companies who are working in partnership with us seem to know
the truth about ERITREA the Govt. of Steven Harper has dropped the ball big
time. After all there will be many takers if Canada continues to mess
around an independent ERITREA with it's own policy. Here is a little fact
that the Govt.in Ottawa has failed to realize.

"Canada has historically had modest bilateral trade relations with Eritrea.
However, two-way merchandise trade leapt from C$2.92 million in 2010 to
C$325.8 million in 2011. New Canadian gold imports from Eritrea of C$321
account entirely for this increase, making Eritrea Canada's largest source
of gold in Sub-Saharan Africa."

Awet N'hafash and wish you all the best Consul Semere and see you in Asmara
sometime soon. Keep that chin up! This is a blessing in disguise.

 Lorenzo Tesfai
<https://www.facebook.com/lorenzo.tesfai?hc_location=stream> Consul
Semere Gebremariam is a truly dedicated, patriotic and with the highest
morality when it comes to serving his country. My wife knows him from his
days in Europe and she has the highest regards.
We wish him well in his next posting, fully convinced that he served the
Eritrean Community in Canada to very well.
Tesmi Entatie <https://www.facebook.com/tesmi.entatie?hc_location=stream> we
are proud of you !!!!!! you have represented our country well !!!! Meron
Negash <https://www.facebook.com/Meronaawit?hc_location=stream> AJoka,
Ajona Eritrawi council!! God is on the side of those who work hard and
those who do everything they find to help the poor, the hard working and
the ones that like peace and freedom!! You have done an awesome work and
Thank you!! God bless you and your service to our country!! Am proud to be
Eritrean because of people like you and you! God bless you more!!

Thank you for your service!

Galatians 5:13 ESV

For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as
an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

 Natna Socialmedia<https://www.facebook.com/natna.socialmedia?hc_location=stream>
Eritrea's
Consul Ato Semere is one of the most soft spoken, polite, courteous
Ambassadors we ever had. The Eritrean community is grateful for his
impeccable service.

He ought to wear Canada's actions upon his office as a budge of honor. I,
and I have no doubt,along with the absolute majority of patriotic Erireans,
wish him the all the best on his next assignment.

 Vittorio Silvestri<https://www.facebook.com/vitsilvestri?hc_location=stream>
Consul
Semere, although I am not a Canadian resident I have been following up on
the case the Canadian government have been pursuing in regards to the
collection of the 2% and other fees.
They just won a battle..the war still goes on, as it has been going on for
decades. Canada has always been an enemy of Eritrea. I would not make of
this decision a big fuss as they are doing what they know to do best, just
pick on small poor countries becasue they can.
Have a nice trip back home and enjoy your time there as much as you can
until your next post, which I hope is going to be Australia
:-)
Yonas Manna <https://www.facebook.com/yonas.manna?hc_location=stream> Btsai
Semere,
We follow your good example! Alena Kem Kedemna! Abel
Abraham<https://www.facebook.com/abel.abraham.777?hc_location=stream>
Your
Excellency Consul Semere Gebremariam,

I would like to express ray gratitude to you for your professionalism and
dedication to accomplish the mission assigned to you to represent our
country.

Thank you also for attending many of our community events and making
yourself available to answer our questions and concerns at all times. I can
understand your feelings about the unfortunate incident, however I
sincerely hope that you treasure the positive experiences you've spent with
Canadians in general and Canadian-Eritreans in particular during your time
here.

I would much like to thank you again for being an inspirational
representative of our country and wish you all the best.

*Seble Ephrem <https://www.facebook.com/seble.ephrem.9?hc_location=stream>*

Consul Semere,
As you leave Canada you stand tall for having represented and served our
nation, Eritrea, honestly, respectably and with great integrity. You stood
up firm for the rights and dignity of Eritrea. You would not allow Eritrea
to be bullied. Wishing you well in your next assignment.
PS: Be sure to dust off your shoes as you get on the plane, leaving every
particle behind you!
Seble Ephrem, London

Glory to our Martyrs

Awet Nehafash...

--
*Media & Information YPFDJ Canada*

DSC_6913__1_.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: DSC_6913__1_.jpg)