[dehai-news] Thank You - From Sirak Habtezion's family and friends

From: <azerzghi_at_optonline.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 16:23:42 -0400

Dear All,

We would like to say thank you for all the support and prayers we received following the unexpected death of Sirak from all over the world. Our special thanks goes to the good people of Kansas for all their cooperation. We would also like to extend our gratitude for the financial donations received from Texas, Seattle, Denver, Virginia, , Maryland, Washington DC, New York and New Jersey. Last but not least, we would like to thank the Eritrean Embassy and its employees in DC.

Please, accept our heartfelt gratitude and may God bless you.

 From Sirak's family and friends