[dehai-news] Eritrean Flag Waving Tall _at_ the City Hall in the City of Toronto, Concluded Successfully

From: Media Ypfdj Canada <media.ypfdjcanada_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 19:54:21 -0400

 Eritrea’s flag stands tall today at Toronto’s City Hall. Early this morning
Thursday, May 23,2013, a patriotic crowd witnessed this proud moment
dedicated to our martyrs who after 30 years of armed struggle paved the way
for an independent Eritrea. While Eritrean flag been raising in the City
hall, lets of people witness and showed their support, also our youth past
around brochures to give the general public what means to be Eritrea and
the kind of history Eritrea has. We dedicate this moment to all Eritreans
who in the past and present have stood united and strong against all odds.

We would like to thank Toronto for joining in our celebration, also many
thanks to our Hidri youth for their dedication to hand out brochures ,
along with the many other cities around Canada who will be taking part
in this symbolic event. On the day of our independence day May, 24, 2013
Many Cities will have their flag raising, The Capital City of Canada
Ottawa, Edmonton etc.. will have their flag raising we salute you.........

 Zelalemawi Zikri N'Sewuat'na,
Glory to our beloved Martyrs

Awet N'Hafash!
Victory to Masses