[dehai-news] Ambelbeli Banderana: - Flag Raising In the City of Toronto, City Hall Taking Place Tomorrow Thursday, 23, 2013

From: Media Ypfdj Canada <media.ypfdjcanada_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 10:14:01 -0400

Eritrea is a land of martyrs, whose values and priceless heroic feats has
now spawned a living history. Firm foundation has over the past 22 years
been laid with a view to ensuring real independence of the land, maritime
and Aerial territory of the state of Eritrea. The colossal task of
safeguarding and ensuring independence is a sustained gradual process more
worth than gaining it.

Needless to say, independence is an odyssey of determination which
magnificent and lasting shelter is founded upon. In order for independence
to become ever-perfecting and enduring achievement, it ceases not to
require lasting struggle and dear price. As no independence or dignity
whatsoever could thus be achieved slothfully, the Eritrean people
invariably remains indebted to keep an eye on this land of sacred trust.

Happy Independence Day, Deki Erey enjoy your 22nd Malti Natsent that was
rewarded by you for you, Most of all to our werkawiyan Belutsat Jeganu
Suwatina… Zemetseulna Kibrin Mogosin Yibtsahyom... hence Come out Tomorrow
at The City Hall in the City of Toronto, Banderana Ketembelbel Eya…..

Wetru Zekri Nesematatina

Glory to our beloved Martyrs

Awet Nehafash

Victory to Masses

--
*Media & Information YPFDJ Canada*

EriFlagRaising.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: EriFlagRaising.jpg)