[dehai-news] Pictures

From: Samuel Igbu <igbu.samuel_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 01:42:25 -0400

Eritrean National in Toronto and its environs celebrated 22nd Independence
Day anniversary with patriotic zeal

* *

*Toronto, Canada: the Celebration for our 22nd Independence celebration
on may 19 at the J.J.Piccinini Park with Several Soccer Team playing that
carried out until 20th of May to make our independence festivity colorful ,
the festivities at the park concluded successfully. *

*On May 19 2013, the 22nd Independence Celebration officially opened
during the evening at the Sheraton Hotel Hall, the Ceremony was opened by
the Eritrean Consulate to Canada Mr. Semere Gebremariam, in the Presence
Hundreds Eritrean Nationals along with friends of Eritrean invited guests
from the City of Toronto and its surrounding area to celebrate Eritrea
22nd independence during the **speech, Mr. Semere Gebrema**riam ** said
that the event is a time when nationals should enhance their commitment to
the nation-building process in the spirit of honoring the pledge of
martyrs. He also called on the nationals to step up participation in
endeavors to reinforce the country's investment sector.***

*Several Activities took place during the celebration night, some poets and
interviews added more color, all those that was interviews along with all
participant show their enthusiasm the development Eritrea has accomplish
and are always ready to step up their participation effort to reinforce
the countries investment sector. further reiterated they will stand by
their government and people of Eritrea to preserve their nation. Further,
the performances specially added a colorful night of celebration with our
special guest from Eritrea this year ( Abeba Haile, Bekita Ali, Amine
Tesfaslassie(Wedi Shawush) and our local Vocalist Daniel Nebiat with band (
Dayan and Million) put up a great show with their patriotic staging. *

*Overall all participant were very cheerful and had one of the best
celebration anniversary night. Hence the Eritrean national and the guest
wished to our Government and people in Eritrea a happy 22nd independence

Link to some of the celebration pictures :
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/111413427663725235999/albums/5880302936359552449?hl=en
 stay tune for more ...