[dehai-news] The Only Shame is To Have No Shame

From: Bereket Kidane <welela83_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 13:13:32 -0700 (PDT)

Haile Menkorios, the self-declared "Product of the West" and former Eritrea's Ambassador to the African Union and Ethiopia, who became famous for his moral turpitude and dereliction of duty while living in Addis Ababa in the 1990s when he should have been representing Eritrea's interests instead was too busy selling Eritrea out, is now back to his old job in Ethiopia under a different nationality. Although his official title is United Nations Ambassador to the African Union in Addis Ababa (*wink*) we all know what his main duty will be. Yep! we know how much the United Nations loves Eritrea! Haile Menkorios recently presented the Weyane-sponsored-and-directed so-called opposition groups in Ethiopia a very large check to fight the Government of Eritrea claiming it was his lifetime savings (*wink*) before giving them the Weyane talking points on Eritrea, Eritrean nationalism and the border demarcation at one of the Weyane-sponsored opposition conferences
 in Awassa.  The French like to say, "The only shame is to have no shame."  This man has never known any shame!