[dehai-news] Books: Spring Is A Season Of Poetry And.....

From: <hbokure_at_aol.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 14:57:10 -0400 (EDT)

Dear friends,

Spring is a season of poetry and reading too. Poets and poetess write, and children sing and run amid the meadow with tender flowers full of fragrance and a gentle breath. Following are the books that I have in my stock:-

1. "ihin mihin" By Memhr Asres Tesema. It is a poetic book addressing the current social issues and norms in our home land. The price is $15.00 including postage and handling. (5 copies) Price $15.00

2. "nay Tigrigna swya nggr mTun mezgebe qalat (Concise Tigrinya Figure of Speech Dictionary) By Ato Yimesgen Haile (2 copies) $25.00

3. "zeyteHatmu SHufat" (Unpublished Documents) By Yohannes Kolmedin (7 copies) $12.00

4. "Agelglot Sumuman mision 'africa 'ab 'iertra" ( The History of Deaf Service in Eritrea) Originally written in Swedish by Hagner. Mr. Gunnar Gomer, a former teacher at the school translated the book for me into English, and now is available in our lingua franca: Tigrigna. The book is not only about the history of deaf school in Eritrea, the first of its kind in Africa, it is also about the history of Keren town during the struggle years. The pioneer work of the natives and Swedish teachers amid war and sieges is untold story that we take for granted. (10 copies) Price $15.00

5, "bejakum seAtu habuni mezekerta kitkoneni" (Please Give Me His Watch As A Token Of His Remembrance). A poetic Tigrigna book describing the sudden death of an Eritrean who was the only son to his dear mother in Addis Ababa during the Red Terror. (5 copies) Price $10.00

The prices of the books as shown above including postage and handling. You can order by writing to the following address:-

Haile Bokure
P.O.Box 1395
Powder Springs, GA 30127
USA