[dehai-news] (Politiken.dk) Went crazy with ax: Nine years in prison and deportation

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 07:09:34 -0700 (PDT)

http://politiken.dk/indland/ECE1969932/gik-amok-med-oekse-ni-aars-faengsel-og-udvisning/
DENMARK 14 MAY 2013 KL. 2.14
Went crazy with ax: Nine years in prison and deportation

A 43-year-old man from Eritrea would kill two employees at a job center in Elsinore to death with an ax.

A 43-year-old man from Eritrea struck out to appeal a sentence of nine years in prison and deportation for life to the High Court, which today upheld the judgment of the Court of Elsinore.

Bereketeab Ogbaslassie Weldegebriel was convicted of two attempted murder after his 15 March of last year attacked two employees at the job center in Elsinore with an ax.

In the district court, he explained that he since 2009 for longer periods have been unemployed, and he was frustrated that the job center did not help him.

The day before the attack he had received a letter stating that he had withdrawn cash assistance, and it filled the cup to overflowing.

"They have treated me badly for several years. I decided that I would punish them if I did not even get a negative response, "he explained in the Court of Elsinore.

Would kill job consultants on the job center was the 43-year-old man on a rampage and assaulted a job counselor with an ax. The frightened job counselor tried to escape with his øksehuggene with arms, but was hit three times on the arms and chest.

Immediately after the hit Bereketeab with the ax out for another job counselor that overthrew pounding and kicked.

While he lay down and kicks and ax blows rained down on him, he job consultants to wrest the ax from Bereketeab, however, managed to hit his victim four times in the left armpit and left arm.

After the attack he told doctors and police that he would kill the two job consultants - something he nevertheless dismissed in court.

In addition to imprisonment, a 43-year-old also ordered to pay compensation to his two victims who today still has physical and psychological injuries after the attack. ( Software translation)