[dehai-news] (VOE) Washington, D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray Extends Best Wishes to the People of Eritrea on the Occasion of Eritrea's 22nd Independence Anniversary

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 10:49:47 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Voice-of-Eritrea-DC/272084598166

Washington, D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray Extends Best Wishes to the People of Eritrea on the Occasion of Eritrea's 22nd Independence Anniversary
----
Congratulations The State of Eritrea
22nd Independence Day
May 24, 2013
Washington, D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray Extends Best Wishes to the People of Eritrea on the Occasion of Eritrea's 22nd Independence Anniversary
As Mayor of the District of Columbia, it is my pleasure to extend congratulations to all Eritrean people on the occasion of the 22nd Anniversary of the Independence Day of the State of Eritrea.
As we, the residents of Washington, D.C. take great pride in our own national day, we also respect the independence days of other countries. As such, we certainly wish the people of Eritrea a peaceful and prosperous future.
On behalf of the resident of the District of Columbia, you have my best wishes on this special occasion.
(Signed)
Vincent C. Gray
Mayor, District of Columbia