[dehai-news] I am an Eritrean! (My Eritrean rant)

From: Bereket Kidane <welela83_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 10:35:10 -0700 (PDT)

Green, blue, red and yellow are my colors!
The camel is my national symbol.
"Hade Libi Hade Hizbi" is my national motto!
I believe "We are him" and "He is us."
I don't like to be spoon-fed
I'd rather learn how to feed myself.
When I sign a final and binding contract, I treat it as final and binding!
I don't want what is not mine, but I will never give up what is mine!
I believe in the equality of languages
And it is pronounced hiji, not hizzy.
I believe Martyrs Day is a holy day in Eritrea!
I don't want to play in the big powers game
I just want to be left alone so I can do the work of nation building
I believe Sawa is where a true Eritrean is made.
Eritrea has the longest coastline on the Red Sea.
Asmara is the capital city of African cycling.
And the best part of the Horn.

My name is Bereket!
And I am an Eritrean!!!

Happy 22nd birthday Eritrea!