[dehai-news] Festival Eritrea 2013 Germany will be held from July 12th-14th in the city of Giessen

From: <festivalgermany_at_googlemail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 22:52:23 -0400

Festival Eritrea 2013 Germany will be held from July 12th-14th in the
city of Giessen,

Messe-Giessen,
An der Hessenhalle 11,
35398 Giessen

Festival Eritrea Committee is inviting you to join and enjoy the
beautiful Eritrean Events of various activitie which includes:-
>Cultural and Traditional shows , attractions , dance , Music
>Seminars for Youth and Adults
>a special Youth Events and Programm
>Sport activties
>Children programm including presentation of Mother Language
Students by various Eritrean Communities
>Exchange of Exprience l..and more

Your participation provides the most authentic and engaging
illustration possible and introduces you to the amazingly diverse
Eritrean communities in Germany.
Therefore we are proud to welcome you, your families and friends.

The Eritrea Festival Germany Committee