Re: [dehai-news] NPR's Racist Journalism against Eritrea

From: Adiam Berhane <adiam7_at_mac.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 12:26:47 -0400

Thank you for writing this, I was so upset yesterday all I could do was email Sophia. I am a contributor and sustaining member of WAMU and NPR, I will be stopping that.This report didn't even bother to pretend to be journalistic. The "other"side if you will was not even mentioned. What the hell is date night in Eritrea? This is a western ideal. What totalitarian country do you know where people go to vacation? Why can't I ever get a room at the beach from June-August because it is full of Australians, Europeans and Asians? Why no mention of the fact that thousands of us, versus less then 20 of them , went to hear and support our president in NYC? We are in America, we are not in fear of the government , why did we show up? What totalitarian government do you know that is slated to meet its millennium goals? This is was something I have never hear don NPR, a one-sided report. I thought it was Fox News. I am so disssapointed in themI am still too upset to write my termination of support but I will.

Adiam Berhane
adiam7_at_mac.com