[dehai-news] (Dazebao) Abdu Hamid Barole. New book of the poet Eritrea. Video

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 10:52:57 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.dazebaonews.it/cultura/item/18173-hamid-barole-abdu-nuovo-libro-del-poeta-eritreo-video Abdu Hamid Barole. New book of the poet Eritrea. Video Wednesday, May 1, 2013 18:29 ROME - "signs in Rinnoversi ... wandering" is an evolution of the cultural and spiritual experience in which the author reunited - in a totally renewed - the vision of before: "When I embarked on the path" and the following: "while I walked I looked over ... ". Rinnoversi is the dualism of poetic Hamid Barole Abdu, the thoughts that sinks in the ancient roots, and re-emerges in the new, which enhances the way yesterday in renewed itineraries soul. As in the poem "Rinnoversi of a path" "... a huge thanks for life / to you that I've  donated / as a drop in the ocean / or granule in the desert / fruit of a long path / to which I bless the steps / in these renewed my verses / dictated by wandering hopes. "the meaning of which makes clear the search, which also means - designs - sketched in pencil - the author expresses the identity evoked in the verses, still free to try and convey to the reader his mark . Barole Abdu Hamid was born in Asmara, Eritrea, in 1953, lived in Italy since 1974. He has published: "Eritrea: a culture to be saved" (1988), "Akhria - I uprooted poet of hunger" (1996) which received acclaim from both critics much to win in '96, the thirteenth edition of the Literary Award "Satyagraha" to Riccione, "Dreams and nightmares of a clandestine" (2001), "Bury my skin in Africa", a collection of poems and short stories have been translated into Italian and English (2006) which won, ranking the first place, Multicultural and Intercultural Prize sponsored by the City of Rome - the Multiethnic Policies, Ministry of Social Solidarity, Province of Rome, Lazio Region, Chamber of Commerce, Caritas, IOM (International Organization for Migration), Archives of Immigration.  collaborates with some newspapers and magazines online. The last article, "How to avoid being mistaken for a beach vendor lighters" published in "Migrantemente - the invisible people take the word" (edited by Sabatino Annecchiarico, EMI Ed, 2005).  Co-author of the play " The Green Monkeys, "a traveling performance, the text of which is included in the book" Limits safe waters, "stories by Massimo Avenali, Noubs editions, 2009."The flight of Mohammed" (2010), an anthology of selected poems, LibertàEdizioni of which he was made ​​a short film. "Residence Permit" (2010), an anthology of short stories by various foreign writers by Angelo Ferrucci, Ediesse Publishing. On site there are three other works: "The Black Memory", a play, "The Barber clumsy", a theatrical performance and "The Vicar of Hell," a documentary film. The flight of Mohammed - video Hamid Barole Abdu, Il volo di Mohammed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBHhrbMctRo (Software translation)