[dehai-news] (Pubmemo) Weledo’s Latest Tigrinya Book Expected To Impact How Tigrinya Mother-Tongue Is Taught

From: Weledo Publishing <admin_at_weledo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 08:20:45 -0500 (CDT)

Selam Dehai

* Source

             http://pubmemo.com/i/other-tidbits/more-tidings/2013/weledos-latest-tigrinya-book-expected-to-impact-how-tigrinya-mother-tongue-is-taught_770240.html
<http://pubmemo.com/i/other-tidbits/more-tidings/2013/weledos-latest-tigrinya-book-expected-to-impact-how-tigrinya-mother-tongue-is-taught_770240.html>

Apr. 18, 2013 – WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Canada –It has been often the case that the
Tigrinya language lacked adequate resourcing in grammar books. The world’s
biggest on-line book store, Amazon Group, for example, only had two books
available along their Tigrinya grammar sections. In addition, the concept of
Tigrinya grammar was thought of as very difficult and obscure that such books,
tailored for young readers, had been unthinkable.

Early this week, Weledo Publications Enterprise, a diaspora based independent
Eritrean children’s and youth Tigrinya book publisher, released its newest
title, Tigrigna Grammar – Level I; For Youth and Children. The book was made
available to US customers early Tuesday morning and followed by expanded
availability across much of EU and the UK as of business close today. It is
expected that the book would propagate through all sales channels and be made
available worldwide with in the next two weeks.
It is believed that Weledo’s newest book, Tigrigna Grammar for youth and
Children,is a unique product in the market. It sets the foundations for formal
Tigrinya grammar studies by introducing the pattern and logical order that is
followed in constructing grammatically correct syntax in the Tigrinya language.
It address’ the techniques for correct spelling of words in Tigrinya and the
rules for analysing verb agreement in sentences. A study of Tigrinya phonology
is also included in the book in a concise and reader friendly manner.
Above all, parents and teachers of Tigrinya mother-tongue can now breath a sigh
of relief, since at last there is now a sure way to develop and extend their
diaspora born children, without having to spend repeating the alphabet every
year. Diaspora born youth are also at an advantage due to the fact that it is
designed to encourage independent learning, with little prior knowledge other
than basic reading and writing of Tigrinya alphabets.

Weledo Publications Enterprise is a company that serves the cultural and
linguistic needs of Eritrean diaspora families. Its products and services can be
browsed through its official wesite www.weledo.com// END

More sources
*
http://www.prlog.org/12121657-weledos-latest-tigrinya-book-expected-to-impact-how-tigrinya-mother-tongue-is-taught.html