[dehai-news] Hizbawi Mekete Seminars in the Lone Star State of Texas (DALLAS/FORT WORTH)

From: Ypfdj Dallas <ypfdjdallas_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:01:10 -0500

*Mekete Seminars will be hosted in the Loan Star State city of Dallas,
Texas.** *
Guest speaker, Mr. Alazar Abraham will be traveling to speak to the
Dallas/Fort worth Eritrean community on April 21st, 2013. The symposiums
will include current political issues, economic development and investment
opportunities in Eritrea. Please see attached flyers for more details about
the event in your city and spread the word.

DALLAS, TX

Sunday, April 21st, 2013 12:00pm to 4:00 Pm

African Affairs Event Center

11601 Plano Rd Suite 120

For Directions call 214-994-7725 <2149947725> or 469-463-4520

"Come to learn more about current events in Eritrea as well
as our responsibility here in the Diaspora. We hope to provide a forum to
discuss your thoughts openly."

--
Wetru Awet Nhafash
Zelalemawi ZKri nsewuat !!!